Karen K Smith
Karen K Smith has lived just outside of Chelsea Michigan for 29 years surrounded by the beauty of tree filled rolling state land. She has been a photographer for over 40 years.
The past year has brought many changes to Karen's life. She finally became a grandmother and then lost her job. This is her year to creating pieces of art to share with the world. Karen lives with her husband and their rescued animals; a horse, a burro and two friendly Rottweilers.
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?