I am a Brooklyn based photographer specializing in editorial, fashion and vintage pin-up photography, amongst my many interests.
Growing up with one foot in San Francisco and the other in London, I have been influenced by a number of historical movements form Baroque to Surrealism, and often drawing inspiration from literary and historical styles.
Find me at: http://www.katbret.com
8 Dec 2008 — 403 views, 3 favorites
29 Aug 2008 — 462 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?