I am a Brooklyn based photographer specializing in editorial, fashion and vintage pin-up photography, amongst my many interests.
Growing up with one foot in San Francisco and the other in London, I have been influenced by a number of historical movements form Baroque to Surrealism, and often drawing inspiration from literary and historical styles.
Find me at: http://www.katbret.com
27 Jan 2008 — 297 views
30 Dec 2007 — 326 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
240 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?