I am a Brooklyn based photographer specializing in editorial, fashion and vintage pin-up photography, amongst my many interests.
Growing up with one foot in San Francisco and the other in London, I have been influenced by a number of historical movements form Baroque to Surrealism, and often drawing inspiration from literary and historical styles.
Find me at: http://www.katbret.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
236 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?