I am 24 and am from just outside of Toronto, ON. I'm a recent graduate of Dalhousie University, & enjoyed living in Halifax, NS for the past four years. I love photography. I have a Canon 40D. I love taking nature shots, as well as sports photos (specifically rugby). I am attending Humber College in September for Creative Photography.
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
21 Jan 2010 — 37 views, 1 favorite
12 Feb 2009 — 140 views, 3 favorites
15 Jan 2009 — 111 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?