I began my journey in 1990 with black and white film (35mm up to 4x5), but I have long since switched to digital. I try to capture something magical, it could be an expression, or something that others pass by but that I somehow see differently, and of course beautiful light. My best photographs are the ones that capture what I'm feeling and not just what I'm seeing.
Find me at: http://www.stillriverphotography.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
82 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?