I began my journey in 1990 with black and white film (35mm up to 4x5), but I have long since switched to digital. I try to capture something magical, it could be an expression, or something that others pass by but that I somehow see differently, and of course beautiful light. My best photographs are the ones that capture what I'm feeling and not just what I'm seeing.
Find me at: http://www.stillriverphotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?