I am inspired by the beauty, elegance and emotion i find in nature, texture, and stolen nostalgia. I am inspired by how provocative everyday life can be, while remaining so simple. I am inspired by struggles and triumphs, my own and those of others. Yet these things aside, I wish I were more inspired.
Find me at: http://www.katedaigneault.com
2 Mar 2011 — 16 views
2 Mar 2011 — 15 views
2 Mar 2011 — 22 views
2 Mar 2011 — 41 views, 1 favorite
18 Aug 2010 — 49 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?