I am a lifetime photographer. I received my first camera at the age of 11 and have not stopped taking pictures since. I specialize in alternative processes and low light images. Although I majored in photography and design at school I do not make my living that way. I hope to one day make a living through my work but until then I will maintain my pro-am status.
17 Feb 2010 — 23 views
17 Feb 2010 — 30 views
17 Feb 2010 — 28 views
9 Feb 2010 — 104 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
385 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?