I am a lifetime photographer. I received my first camera at the age of 11 and have not stopped taking pictures since. I specialize in alternative processes and low light images. Although I majored in photography and design at school I do not make my living that way. I hope to one day make a living through my work but until then I will maintain my pro-am status.
17 Feb 2010 — 23 views
17 Feb 2010 — 30 views
17 Feb 2010 — 28 views
9 Feb 2010 — 104 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?