Years ago, when I was in high school, I really wanted to be a professional photographer! Life took me in a different direction. I am now in a great job in corporate America, but I love photography. I finally had the means to buy a decent camera- a Canon EOS 40D and a Canon 7D- so I'm having fun at this point in my life. I work during the day, but l live during the weekends with my camera.
My two kids and husband tolerate the ever present lens in their faces!
20 Apr 2012 — 21 views
20 Apr 2012 — 11 views
20 Apr 2012 — 6 views
25 Apr 2010 — 34 views
25 Apr 2010 — 14 views
25 Apr 2010 — 23 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?