Night bird, working instinctively, he manages to catch night atmospheres, moving us through lynchian setting wild parties, through closed down places where Hitchcock could have shot, or through urban landscapes deprived from light, appears to us on a brand-new side.
Find me at: http://www.kround.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?