I am a Professional Photographer from Dunshaughlin, Ireland. I have been pro for about 8 months and loving it. I shoot a lot of subjects but Horses are my speciality and I shoot everything from Horses on their own to racing to Polo to showjumping. I also shoot weddings and all the other usual stuff. I have had quite a lot of my work published and look forward to contributing to JPGmag..
Find me at: http://www.keithjackphotography.com
23 Mar 2008 — 188 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?