I am a photographer of nature, anything outdoors. This has been a serious hobby for me since July 2006 when I made a trip to Alaska. Since then, I have learned a lot about this art and get the most enjoyment out of it. I take pictures of many different things. I see potential in almost everything. Thank you for taking the time to look at my work.
8 Sep 2010 — 30 views
8 Sep 2010 — 24 views, 2 favorites
20 Aug 2008 — 61 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?