I am.... kinda new. I photograph lots of things. I prefer sports and action, and candid portraits.
I use a Nikon D4, a D700 and a mish-mash of lenses.
Find me at: http://www.kelcasey.com
8 Jun 2009 — 12642 views
Not a lens at all, but an attachment that fits like a filter to the front of your lens.
20 Apr 2009 — 2544 views
I have two water polo players. 18 and 11. Two years ago I started taking pix.
I was surprised by what I learned.
14 Apr 2009 — 1149 views
Quin spends much of his time jumping, leaping, climbing, or being at the edge.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?