I am...Nana. I've lived in Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Colorado, and recently got married and moved to Florida-said I'd never live in Florida- Oh the things we do for love.
I am an amateur but love it anyway.
My love of photography began when I was a photographer for my high school newspaper and learned how to develop my own black and white prints.
Fast forward 28 years now I'm taking pictures of my granddaughters.
8 Jul 2008 — 54 views
2 Jul 2008 — 70 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
128 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
118 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?