French "autodidact" photographer.
Starting as a free-lance artist since 2008, I am using a Twin Lenses camera: the Rolleiflex 6x6 for all my shooting.
Addict to films, i do the developping process and the silver-print myself (black and white).
Those pictures are scanned directly from the films.
Find me at: http://keluna.book.fr
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
432 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?