I am Belgian and live in Australia, ten minutes away from a very beautiful beach on the Pacific Ocean. I love the ocean but also long walks in the bush. I enjoy reading in particular about people, spirituality and I like science-fiction. I work in business.
I believe the world is a beautiful place with a purpose: for all to be happy. I believe that there are connections everywhere and it gives me great joy when I can see one.
Photography is a way for me to try and express this.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
333 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?