I am Belgian and live in Australia, ten minutes away from a very beautiful beach on the Pacific Ocean. I love the ocean but also long walks in the bush. I enjoy reading in particular about people, spirituality and I like science-fiction. I work in business.
I believe the world is a beautiful place with a purpose: for all to be happy. I believe that there are connections everywhere and it gives me great joy when I can see one.
Photography is a way for me to try and express this.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?