I am Kevin Barron. A graduate of the New York Institute of Photography. I have been a lover of photography since I was 14 years old. Now in my 50's I love photography more than ever.
I love capturing beauty whether it be a child, a sunset, a flower, a woman, or architecture. I also like images that show or evoke emotion. Photography is what I will be doing until I can't anymore.
Find me at: http://KBarron.zenfolio.com
5 May 2011 — 24 views
5 May 2011 — 21 views
5 May 2011 — 23 views
5 May 2011 — 13 views
19 Mar 2011 — 12 views, 1 favorite
19 Mar 2011 — 5 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?