I am Kevin Barron. A graduate of the New York Institute of Photography. I have been a lover of photography since I was 14 years old. Now in my 50's I love photography more than ever.
I love capturing beauty whether it be a child, a sunset, a flower, a woman, or architecture. I also like images that show or evoke emotion. Photography is what I will be doing until I can't anymore.
Find me at: http://KBarron.zenfolio.com
5 May 2011 — 23 views
5 May 2011 — 21 views
5 May 2011 — 22 views
5 May 2011 — 13 views
19 Mar 2011 — 12 views, 1 favorite
19 Mar 2011 — 5 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
449 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?