I began my experience with photography first as a student in college focusing traditional silver halide and alternative darkroom processes. A year later I decided to move into digital photography. After traveling through and working in S.E. Asia in 2006, I continue to use both traditional and digital processes to capture the events unfolding in our world.
Enjoy the photography :)
Find me at: http://whyte-imaging.ca
- +JPG+ since March 2012
17 Oct 2013 — 7 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
236 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?