I am a PhD student in southern California, focusing on early twentieth-century American literature and photography.
While I've appreciated the art of photography most of my life, I've only recently begun to take my own pictures. What you find here is a mosaic of the various things that have captured my attention at any given moment.
You can also find my work at:
Find me at: http://jpgmag.com
20 Jan 2014 — 24 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
340 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?