My first encounter with photography was very early in my childhood, when I received a rangefinder Beirette VSN as a birthday present. I have taken numerous B&W and some color photos with it, and learned a lot by making mistakes :-)
I love photography, I enjoy taking long walks early in the morning, going to the woods or just walking through the streets with my camera.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?