I'm a 20 year old Sydneysider with a passion for the arts and currently studying at university to become a primary teacher. As much as I enjoy my chosen field, my heart belongs to the arts.
I record everyday life as I know it, so I hope you enjoy my lighthearted approach to photography.
11 Dec 2010 — 16 views
9 Dec 2010 — 32 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?