Ive been actively taking pictures for three years. I come from a family of painters so you could say being an artist runs in the family bloodline. I will take a photo of really whatever peaks my interest. I am always looking to expand my skills and appreciate any suggestions or comments. I believe that photography is a skill that takes constant practice and study, yet a wonderful photo can be the result of a beautiful accident.
30 Jan 2014 — 8 views
30 Jan 2014 — 10 views, 1 favorite
30 Jan 2014 — 4 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?