I'm a Freshman at Drexel University majoring in Electrical engineering and minoring in Music. I love animals, especially my dog and three cats, and frogs and chameleons and stuff. I've been photographing for 7 years, getting progressively better and better. For someone with a logical mind, I try to get as creative as I can.
Half of the photos that I favorite are of a cat. And half of my photos are of my cat. Cats cats cats cats meow meow meow.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?