I am a full-time web designer and freelance photographer in Tennessee. I sell some of my images on Etsy. I also shoot weddings, portraits and products in my spare time.
I love living in the South, despite the heat and mosquitoes. Being near my family is my favorite part of living in TN. Sweet tea is also a highlight!
Find me at: http://www.kristimcmurry.com
29 Oct 2013 — 6 views
8 Sep 2013 — 10 views
8 Sep 2013 — 11 views
8 Sep 2013 — 12 views
21 Aug 2013 — 45 views
21 Aug 2013 — 10 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?