I am a college student studying to be a pediatric nurse. I moved across country with my boyfriend (now husband), Eric, for a job opportunity, I think in some sense it was in search of adventure, for a new and exciting experience for us. Photography has always been a passion of mine. I grew up on the countryside so naturally, I love nature photography. There is so much beauty in this ugly world. However, some people are just in too much of a hurry to notice.......
18 Aug 2011 — 18 views
12 Aug 2011 — 15 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?