Kristina Gale is of Danish and Russian descent. Born in Manhattan, she spent her teen years in Denmark before moving to eastern Long Island. She is a professional photographic artist who runs her own photography business. Working in both color and black and white, her photographic style has been described as "out of the ordinary" and "strikingly unconventional".
Find me at: http://www.kristinagale.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?