When I began shooting still photography it was just as a way to get into film school. I was going to make amazing movies, win an Oscar—I'd be able to leave LA then since people would be knocking down my door to get to me—I'd get a cabin in the woods accessible only by helicopter or pack mule. By then I’d be 25 and I could travel.
Now I'm a filmmaker, I've traveled the world, I don’t have any Oscars but I do have a house in Asheville accessible by helicopter, mule or your average car.
Find me at: http://www.katiedamien.com
1 May 2013 — 55 views
1 May 2013 — 21 views, 1 favorite
1 May 2013 — 6 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?