Hello, my name is KT Gravatt and San Diego county serves as my photographic playground.
My current equipment:
Nikkor 50mm 1.8D
Nikkor 35mm 1.8G
Tokina 11-16 2.8
Tamron 17-50 2.8 non-VC
Cokin 3 stop grad ND’s (both hard and soft)
BW 110 10-stop ND filter
You could also find me here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kt_gravatt/
Also on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ktg619
Find me at: http://ktsphotoblog.tumblr.com
1 Apr 2012 — 20 views, 6 favorites
1 Apr 2012 — 11 views, 1 favorite
27 Mar 2012 — 5 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?