i am katie :) i have been taking pictures with my dad's cameras since i was about 9 years old, and the hobby has never left me. i studied photography in college, and am now a freelance photographer in savannah, ga. my goal is overseas documentary photography, but for now i do a good bit of portraits and weddings.
i'm also dying to travel!
Find me at: http://www.katiemcgeephotography.com
3 May 2009 — 48 views, 1 favorite
10 Apr 2009 — 42 views
10 Apr 2009 — 44 views, 1 favorite
10 Apr 2009 — 51 views, 1 favorite
10 Apr 2009 — 31 views
8 Apr 2009 — 45 views, 1 favorite
8 Apr 2009 — 48 views, 2 favorites
8 Apr 2009 — 29 views
12 Jan 2009 — 55 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?