I'm a Portland native, mother, and photogrpaher. Inspired by raw emotion, gritty aesthetics, and capturing the overall natural charisma of my enviornment. The ability to show physical representation of the way I see the world though my eyes, and the emotions I connect to that subject has never, and will never cease to amaze me. As I grow older my love for photography has only gotten stronger, and I am forever grateful for the moments the camera allows me to preserve.
22 Jan 2015 — 5 views
22 Jan 2015 — 6 views
22 Jan 2015 — 6 views, 1 favorite
22 Jan 2015 — 12 views, 2 favorites
24 Aug 2012 — 18 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?