I am an image maker in many differing ways.
A lomographer/photographer an artist printmaker, producing small private press books when I have the time
I find lomography spontaneous,a breath of fresh air and creating images within the camera a challenge. I prefer analogue methods and make my own pinhole cameras. The whackier the better.
Find me at: http://www.lomohomes.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?