I'm an aspiring photographer, though I went to college for graphic design to specialize in Illustrator. I have not yet finished my degree, but when I go back to school I will focus more on photography. I'm 23 years old, I have a love for Japanese fashion and culture, and I love traveling.
I live in Gig Harbor Washington with my husband.
Find me at: http://kimberlydeverell.daportfolio.com
2 Apr 2011 — 16 views
2 Apr 2011 — 23 views
2 Apr 2011 — 10 views
7 Mar 2011 — 13 views
2 Feb 2011 — 24 views, 3 favorites
2 Feb 2011 — 10 views
2 Feb 2011 — 5 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
238 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?