Shoot I do. Eclectic I am. I love capturing the moment. On my way to being what I was intended to be - pro photographer. Have to go through a few more passages however. I've mounted an exhibition with fellow photogs in Tegucigalpa, and contributed to two other exhibitions there. My camera of choice now is Canon's 5D Mk II. My go-to lens is the 24-100mm and I keep the macro handy. Hope you can find something worth thinking about in my photos. Thanks for your time reading my profile.
Be kind to
Find me at: http://www.photoshelter.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?