I have always had an interest in filmmaking and visual/audio documentation. For the last few years I have been working on what I call my "Master Series" portfolio of images. I have refined my style into something that I can call my own. Most of my shots are quite graphic in nature, using shape and texture in place of bold colors. I prefere black & white because I find that color can quickly dominate and distract the viewer from the true details of strong, well composed photograpic image.
Find me at: http://www.LanceCampeau.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?