I am an Architect and photographer by passion, I do not love esthetic schemes o repetitive subjects, rather experimenting with expressive techniques.Dynamism, contrast, distortion, deformation.
Travel, portraits, nudes, architecture, street photo, wildlife, macro, lomo.
Someone has said: Coherence can be created out of similitude or by contrast: in similarity the path is certain, in contrast, the road is steep and risky, but surely more fascinating.
I live in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy.
Find me at: http://www.photohiplap.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?