I am an Architect and photographer by passion, I do not love esthetic schemes o repetitive subjects, rather experimenting with expressive techniques.Dynamism, contrast, distortion, deformation.
Travel, portraits, nudes, architecture, street photo, wildlife, macro, lomo.
Someone has said: Coherence can be created out of similitude or by contrast: in similarity the path is certain, in contrast, the road is steep and risky, but surely more fascinating.
I live in Pisa, Tuscany, Italy.
Find me at: http://www.photohiplap.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I've noticed that five of my uploads have " Hot" in front of the caption. Why are they caterogized that way ?
A: Do you know?