Im Laura :)
I use a Nikon D40X mainly, a Minolta x-700 for my film based work and a Canon power shot SD1200 IS digital elph for some of my abstract macros.
Originally from the Philly Burbs now hailing from Indy...Holding a small degree in Fine Arts.
I'd appreciate any comments on my work. i really do!
follow me- i always follow back!
You can also check out my poetry and writings at
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?