Thank you for looking. Here is more of my work:
YEAH - I am an artist, photographer and writer, wife, mother, and animal rescuer. The rest of my story is found in my work.
Find me at: http://www.onexposure.net
8 Sep 2010 — 1175 views
She Lives In Her Own World -- I did a story and self portraits ,inspired by the JPG "Unfinished Business" Theme!
9 Aug 2008 — 1726 views
A trip to an Oklahoma City Auction House brings tears to my eyes, and the camera sees all.
9 Jul 2008 — 1432 views
A rare find in an abandoned New Orleans home
27 May 2008 — 4252 views
Get Your Kilt, on Route Sixty-Six.
27 Apr 2008 — 4365 views
It is easy to make great, antique looking self portraits without tripods, self-timers, air release bulbs, and other time consuming, cumbersome, and scary acoutrements.
13 Apr 2008 — 995 views
To add to a selection of stories on Black Cats, I offer BOLLY, the Tailless Wonder...
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
405 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?