My name is Laura Matesky and I am a photographer and writer. My work is inspired by land,urban ,sea and abstract photography . I am not afraid to question the ordinary, to change the common and to conquer the future through goals and knowledge..
My belief and promise....
“ Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. – Matt Hardy
Find me at: http://www.lauramateskyphotography.com
27 May 2012 — 20 views, 1 favorite
19 May 2012 — 11 views
15 May 2012 — 8 views, 1 favorite
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?