My name is Laura Matesky and I am a photographer and writer. My work is inspired by land,urban ,sea and abstract photography . I am not afraid to question the ordinary, to change the common and to conquer the future through goals and knowledge..
My belief and promise....
“ Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph. – Matt Hardy
Find me at: http://www.lauramateskyphotography.com
17 Apr 2012 — 8 views, 1 favorite
9 Apr 2012 — 3 views
8 Apr 2012 — 5 views
7 Apr 2012 — 2 views
31 Mar 2012 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
398 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?