I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Rochester, NY. I believe I am lucky to be able to call my passion in life my career as well. I do not take pictures to make money, but we all need to survive somehow. That is exactly what photography is to me - survival. I survive with photography because being behind a camera is where I am myself and how I keep from losing myself. I know I am not the best photographer out there but I learn everyday how to get closer to being the best.
Find me at: http://www.laurenkennedyphotography.com
2 Oct 2008 — 82 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
393 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?