I am a wedding and portrait photographer in Rochester, NY. I believe I am lucky to be able to call my passion in life my career as well. I do not take pictures to make money, but we all need to survive somehow. That is exactly what photography is to me - survival. I survive with photography because being behind a camera is where I am myself and how I keep from losing myself. I know I am not the best photographer out there but I learn everyday how to get closer to being the best.
Find me at: http://www.laurenkennedyphotography.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
93 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?