Lon Casler Bixby
As a Photographer, I AM fascinated by all aspects of the feminine. Desire, sensuality, flesh, light, costume; make-up, props, scenarios – I use all of these to highlight the feminine spirit I see in my models.
Although I like to think of my photography as “Dark Art” – dark in visual impact, in tone, in subject matter – Lately, I’ve been stepping outside my comfort zone; experimenting with negative space, color photography, and with a much brighter tonal range.
Find me at: http://www.neoichi.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
26 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
79 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?