I am a student in Political Sciences. My interests include people, third world countries, life stories, war, peace and so much more. I want to become a photojournalist.
In times of poorness, I use my Sony a200 (but I actually want a Nikon d90). In other times, I use single-use cameras, my Holga, my Polaroid or my analog Pierat camera from 1945.
2 Jul 2010 — 13 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
393 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?