Lelio La Verde
over sixty, amateur photographer since four decades. Simple and essential shots, not processed ones are my favourites. Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Nikon D 90, lenses AF-S Nikkor 18-105 mm and AF Nikkor 50 mm;
Sony DSC-P200, lens Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 7,9 - 23,7 mm
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
67 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?