I am a professional photographer who fills in the gaps with contract Project Management. An equal split exists in my brain between the creative and the logical, the artist and the organizer. One doesn't really like to be without the other. I have no idea what that means but it seems to fit.
Find me at: http://www.lenijohnston.com
2 Aug 2011 — 39 views, 1 favorite
24 Aug 2010 — 23 views
24 Aug 2010 — 31 views
24 Aug 2010 — 58 views, 3 favorites
24 Aug 2010 — 61 views, 2 favorites
5 May 2010 — 66 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
385 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?