I am a professional photographer who fills in the gaps with contract Project Management. An equal split exists in my brain between the creative and the logical, the artist and the organizer. One doesn't really like to be without the other. I have no idea what that means but it seems to fit.
Find me at: http://www.lenijohnston.com
2 Aug 2011 — 39 views, 1 favorite
24 Aug 2010 — 23 views
24 Aug 2010 — 31 views
24 Aug 2010 — 58 views, 3 favorites
24 Aug 2010 — 61 views, 2 favorites
5 May 2010 — 66 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
42 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
97 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?