I am Leo Marino, a photographer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I work with the camera since 1998, im 32 years old and nowadays im developing my artistic career trhough the camera, in 6x7 format.
Find me at: http://www.leonardomarino.com.ar
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Hello March"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?