Being an art grad in the mediums of painting, graphite, and graphic design; I find that i am trying to find a happy medium between taking a picture for artistic reference and capturing the essence of a moment in a photo. I am inspired by all the photos and feedback that JPG users provide! Looking forward to taking the time to capture time. Best wishes and awesome exposures.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?