Being an art grad in the mediums of painting, graphite, and graphic design; I find that i am trying to find a happy medium between taking a picture for artistic reference and capturing the essence of a moment in a photo. I am inspired by all the photos and feedback that JPG users provide! Looking forward to taking the time to capture time. Best wishes and awesome exposures.
9 Jan 2011 — 16 views
5 Jan 2011 — 14 views
5 Jan 2011 — 6 views, 1 favorite
22 Dec 2010 — 9 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
237 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
243 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i categorize ma pics as mobile captured pics?
A: Do you know?