Have been romancing with a camera for quite some years....got divorced and separated.you can say from around 1987. I decided to let it back into my life 3 to 4 years back . Nothing to boast about ....simple point and shoot Sony DSC-H3 and end of 2010 a Nikon Coolpix P-100.
And now the new Nikon D5100 DSLR.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?